Enthusiastic & Experienced Audio Producer
to join Cameo Productions
To start as soon as possible
Cameo Productions is an established broadcasting consultancy and audio production house and we need a passionate and tech savvy Audio Producer to join our Production Team.
Cameo’s clients are the major movie studios and film distribution companies. Our audio press kits, based on our interviews with the world’s biggest stars and directors, provide radio stations nationwide with everything they need to cover the latest releases and secure our clients great exposure. From recording studios and remote locations in the UK and abroad, we conduct virtual and in-person radio interview sessions to stations anywhere in the world, serving clients in the film, TV and entertainment industries and beyond. Cameo’s success has been built on our 30 year reputation for quality.
You will produce the Audio Press Kits for clients and radio stations, engineer and record interview sessions with high-profile guests. You will cover red carpet events, press conferences, interview high profile talent and edit the audio ready for broadcast. You will also record, edit and produce podcast episodes and social media assets.
You will be responsible for producing That Gaby Roslin Podcast, which includes guest booking, recording and editing of the podcast as well as social media assets.
In summary, the successful candidate will have:
- Experience using microphones and mixing desks and the confidence to use them to make broadcast quality voice recordings and facilitate seamless live link ups;
- Experience of working in a professional broadcast environment;
- The ability to work under pressure in a professional manner with high-profile clients and guests;
- An ability to edit audio quickly, to broadcast quality, in Adobe Audition or equivalent software;
- An ability to manage audio production workflow; from sourcing the assets to final quality checks and making the material available online;
- The ability to write clear and accurate supporting cues and copy;
- An understanding of basic video editing and associated software;
- A passion for film & TV and good knowledge of all UK media
- An understanding of podcasting and what makes a successful podcast
- An understanding of what makes good radio
Although not a requirement, the ideal candidate will also have:
- Experience recording, producing and distributing podcasts;
- Experience creating and posting promotional social media assets;
- The confidence to interview major talent, when the opportunity arises.
The successful candidate should be prepared to occasionally work outside normal office hours, evening and early morning recording sessions, attending evening and weekend preview screenings, premieres and junkets.
The role will be split between working from home and central London office with occasional attendance at central London screenings, hotel junkets and events.
If this sounds like you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and Covering Letter detailing your radio and wider media experience and why you're right for this role (no more than 200 words) by Wednesday 12th October.
APPLICANTS WHO DO NOT SEND CV AND COVERING LETTER WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
We are unable to answer queries by phone or in person.
Salary range £28,000 – £33,000
Issues with a job listing or this site? Email email@example.com