Charity Fundraising Executive
Cash for Kids is the umbrella brand for 22 local children’s charities in the UK. Owned by Bauer Media, we are aligned to the Bauer Radio local radio stations. Lincs Fm / Viking Cash for Kids is a grant-giving charity helping the children that need it most.
Our mission is to improve the lives of disadvantaged children and young people in our communities who are affected by poverty, illness, neglect or have additional needs. We believe that all children should be able to express their individuality, achieve their potential and live life to the full. We work with grassroots organisations that aim to make a difference to young lives, directly supporting families who often have nowhere else to go.
Reporting to the Charity Manager you will be working within the lively and stimulating atmosphere of a busy radio station and also from home.
We are looking for an ambitious self-starter who can communicate with people at all levels and is a great administrator, with experience in digital and social media content generation. You will be required to establish relationships with all key stakeholders both internally and externally. You should have excellent sales and presentation skills.
Networking will be a major part of this role in order to recruit companies, groups, schools and individuals to support Lincs FM / Viking Cash for Kids based in Lincoln, but with a wider footprint of, Hull & East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and the Yorkshire Coast.
- Be responsible for your own set of KPI’s and delivering financial targets.
- Work with the Charity Manager to deliver on and off-air Cash for Kids activities and events.
- You will be required to establish relationships with all key stakeholders (both internally and externally) including fundraisers, beneficiaries and radio personnel to ensure the smooth running of all fundraising activities.
- Develop sustainable Partnerships with local businesses, schools and nurseries; working with them to develop fundraising campaigns in line with agreed KPIs. Creating fundraising pages, Peer to Peer campaigns, Text to Win competitions etc.
- Support and participate in planning processes and procedures for new event ideas, digital fundraising ideas and engaging content to share with our donors and able to identify, create and edit strong fundraising content online and on air.
- Be responsible for the creation and execution of all Social Media content (Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn) to engage and communicate with supporters.
- Highly IT literate – proficient in use of all Microsoft Office. Comfortable creating engaging presentations and delivering to potential donors both face to face or virtually using Microsoft Teams or Zoom.
- Assist the Charity Manager with the day to day running of the charity, involving administrative and financial tasks including assisting with the grant applications process.
The Ideal Candidate
- Organised, accurate and thorough with excellent communication skills, both verbal & written.
- Be proficient in using Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook & presentation systems.
- Have a solid knowledge of all social media engagement tools and be able to create and execute effective content.
- Be energetic, positive, enthusiastic, with a hands-on approach and great work ethic.
- Proven track record in a sales/corporate environment and the ability to collaborate with key stakeholders.
- Have the ability to work on your own initiative.
- Have flexibility to work evenings/weekends when required.
- Be a team player- to develop a good working relationship with the charity team, wider radio station teams and national charity team.
- Have a passion and vision to develop this role.
Issues with a job listing or this site? Email email@example.com