Content Producer (Video & Audio)
Go Radio Content Producer (Video and Audio)
Are you a highly motivated, results driven individual that has an eye and ear for delivering first class content that cuts through the noise in the highly competitive media market in Glasgow and the west?
Do you want to work with some of the most experienced and creative people in Scottish radio, in an environment that thrives on collective creativity?
Sound like you?
At Go Radio, we believe in our people, we empower our teams to work together with a joined-up approach that compliments the station programming goals, whether it’s on air, online, creating great station events or delivering exciting podcast projects.
Working alongside our radio and digital teams you will love the challenge of bringing ambitious ideas to life while helping to capture, edit and produce outstanding and engaging video content that appeals to the Go Radio target audience.
You will be very well organised, work well under pressure and relish the opportunity to make your mark as an integral member of the programming team, contributing and delivering the video content strategy. You will love creating content that is fresh, reflects the area and stands out in the crowded social media landscape.
In the first few months, you will be expected to have:
- delivered video content for the flagship Crofty and Grado Breakfast Show – producing content that continues to grow their audience across the platforms available;
- contributed in creative ideas that further enhance the social media profile of the Go Radio Football show, growing more fans of the show;
- built a strong relationship with the on-air radio talent, the digital team, commercial department and the radio station partners;
- created innovative content, driving video production and ideas that compliment the Go Radio brand;
- have a reputation of delivering first class communication across the business;
- created memorable video content that our audiences will want to share;
- worked on ideas for the wider programming team to amplify what they are doing on-air in video;
- contributed ideas to the brand’s social media plan, making your mark by delivering consistent content that grows new fans of the station as well as building a connection with our current digital audience
The ideal candidate will be capable of the following:
- a good knowledge of all aspects of video production techniques and workflows;
- expert knowledge and understanding of Adobe Premiere Pro;
- confident using Adobe Audition;
- strong understanding of the social media and a willingness to evolve in the ever-changing social media landscape;
- knowledge of Zetta playout system is a bonus;
- radio production experience is preferred but not essential;
- great attitude and brilliant work ethic is a must!
Please forward your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org