Creative Planning Co-ordinator, Bauer Media
The advertising team’s vision is to “seamlessly deliver excellence in everything that we do” and all teams are aligned to this one goal with clear team and personal KPIs. Delivering on this vision requires a culture of excellence where our 4 key values of bold, curious, positive and connected are evident in the behaviours of everyone in the team at all times.
- Talking beats typing
- We do the right thing – we are humble, honest and respectful towards each other and our customers
- We collaborate with each other and our customers
- We challenge everything
- We are innovative
- We are proactive
- There are no silly questions, if you don’t know, ask
- Ask where you can make a difference
- Immerse yourself in our and our customers’ business
- We don’t present problems unless we can propose a solution
- We celebrate great work, not just wins
- We are proud of our brands and platforms
Reporting into the Creative Planning Manager, The Creative Planner Co-ordinator will be required to work alongside the Creative Strategy Directors/Managers in creating accurate and efficient proposals. Primarily responsible for planning and booking campaigns according to both client briefs and Bauer strategy, coordinating relevant insight and assisting Account Directors in providing outstanding customer service to key London agencies.
- Communicate Bauer’s positioning to agencies and be an advocate for One Bauer Media.
- Plan cross platform campaigns accurately using audience based software delivering to client deadlines.
- Manage the optioning of proposals through the Bauer branded content calendar and production heads.
- Manage the booking of multi-platform campaigns, to ensure all activity is accurately accounted for and delivered.
- Consistently support the upsell of ideas to increase revenue and improve revenue shape.
- Include any additional delivery in post-campaign planning to be used in PCA presentations.
- Provide support and develop effective working relationships with key London agencies and clients alongside the wider proposal management, creative & brand solutions teams, creative suite and other colleagues across the business.
- Competently and efficiently use all required systems including PlanIt, Operative One and Telmar.
Issues with a job listing or this site? Email email@example.com