Deputy Head of News (Maternity Cover)
HOURS OF WORK: 35 per week
CONTRACT: 12 Months FTC (Maternity Cover)
Reporting To: Director of News & Digital
Salary: £32,000 - £35,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Premier, the UK’s leading Christian media organisation, is looking for an experienced and dynamic journalist to move our news coverage to the next level.
You will need to bring passion, enthusiasm and creativity while having the right leadership skills to help drive the team forward.
Working with us will provide the opportunity to tell your stories through news bulletins on radio stations such as Premier Christian Radio to an estimated 1.2 million listeners and through online articles on websites that reach up to 750,000 people a month.
So, if you are looking for a change and want to be part of a team sharing news that matters, apply to Premier today.
What We Want:
- Experience writing and/or broadcasting news within a media organisation
- Strong news judgement and understanding of media law
- A strong understanding of Christianity and the UK church
- Evidence of leadership qualities
- A recognised journalism qualification is desirable
- A proven interest and understanding of matters of the Christian church and faith
What You Need to Do:
Send us a CV plus evidence of your work (preferably broadcast & print) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The post-holder should have a proven interest and understanding of matters of the Christian church and faith.
Due to the number of applications we receive, we cannot reply to unsuccessful candidates, therefore, if you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application please accept that on this occasion, your application has been unsuccessful.