FUBAR is Britain’s biggest LIVE podcast network. Our uncensored live-broadcast content reaches millions of 18-to-34-year olds every week. We don’t have DJs or traditional presenters. Instead, we work with the biggest names in entertainment as well as nurturing the best of emerging talent who already have a large social following. In doing so, we cover a diverse range of programming that includes comedy, celebrity news, politics, football, sex and relationships and much more. But all of our content has one thing in common. It can’t be heard anywhere else on UK radio.
What You'll Be Doing
Our radio broadcasting studio is seeking a talented and creative Videographer to join our team. As a Videographer, you will be responsible for capturing and editing video content for our radio programs, promotional materials and social channels. You will play a crucial role in enhancing our audience's experience by visually capturing the essence of Fubar Radio.
- Collaborate with radio show hosts and producers to understand the creative vision and video requirements for each program.
- Set up and operate video recording equipment, including cameras, lighting, and audio equipment.
- Shoot high-quality videos that align with the radio show's content and style.
- Capture and edit footage of interviews, live performances, and other on-air segments.
- Going to different locations to film footage for the social media pages i.e vox pops
- Ensure videos are visually engaging, well-framed, and of high technical quality.
- Edit and enhance video content using video editing software.
- Add graphics, animations, and special effects to enhance the visual appeal of videos, as needed.
- Optimize videos for different platforms and formats, including social media, websites, and broadcast.
- Keep up to date with video production techniques, equipment, and trends in the industry.
- Maintain video equipment and troubleshoot any technical issues that arise.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create promotional videos and advertisements.
What We're Looking For
- Prior experience as a Videographer or in a similar role.
- Proficient in operating video recording equipment, including cameras, lighting, and audio equipment.
- Strong knowledge of video editing software and techniques.
- Excellent understanding of composition, lighting, and visual storytelling.
- Ability to work collaboratively and take direction from radio show hosts and producers.
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Good communication skills to effectively convey the creative vision.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends, as required by the broadcasting schedule.
Please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org