Kfm Journalist News/Current Affairs Producer/Presenter
- Journalist/Producer/Presenter News/Current Affairs
- Full-Time – Monday to Friday
- Be collaborative, a team worker and a creative thinker
- Have impeccable time management and organisational skills.
- Be a confident networker, with the ability to develop and maintain strong media local and national relationships.
- Experience in compiling/editing/presenting News on air, on-line
- Experience Presenting Current Affairs/Magazine programme, in an engaging and informed format
- Excellent knowledge of current affairs, social issues - national/international
- Have excellent knowledge of Kildare and its Local issues
- Technical proficiency in studio operations, on-line, Radiomation and Adobe
- A full driving licence.
This is a key position in the Kfm News Room, reporting to the Head of News/Current Affairs, requiring passion and commitment to quality News and Current Affairs presenting and production, focussed on timely delivery of optimum quality content on-air and on-line and requiring the keenest News sense: local, national and international.
If you possess this attributes and aim to achieve excellence in this key role, please email cover letter, CV and audio demo (include news and sport samples) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for application: Friday, January 20th, 2022
Issues with a job listing or this site? Email email@example.com