LIVE / Voice-Tracked Presenter | Durham Hits
A little about the job.
We're on the look out for passionate individuals to join our local team as either a Voice-Tracked Radio Presenter or Live Broadcasting Presenter. The good news is all of our roles are remote which means you can present from the comfort of your own home. You will be responsible for creating engaging and entertaining content that resonates with our listeners. Our target audience is 15-34 year old's which means we do play predominantly Chart / Pop music along with a heavy influence in Dance music.
About Durham Hits.
Durham Hits is a commercial DAB+ station located in Durham City, North East England. We like to think our station is different, we have spent a long time investing in our own bespoke equipment and systems. We have only recently launched however in this time we've joined Freeview in Durham, launched our own smart speaker apps, and have recently started creating our very own mobile app. We are constantly developing our systems to give our listeners the freshest sound and actively helping our presenters with new systems to make there lives easier.
- Voice-track or Live produce shows using our dedicated encoder or voice tracking software.
- Create and deliver entertaining content that aligns with the station's brand and appeals to our target audience.
- Research new song releases and on-trend songs prior to your show to ensure it is relevant.
- Smile - Our listeners can really tell if your happy, this is a big part of what makes us unique.
- Enjoy Yourself - Radio really is great but we want you to have fun, for a-lot of our presenters it's there hobby.
- Speak Out - If you don't like a way we do something, tell us we value all feedback and we want to ensure we're the best we can be.
- A genuine passion for radio and a strong interest in chart music.
- Be based in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to connect with an audience.
- A distinctive, vibrant, and energetic on-air personality.
- Experience in voice-tracking or presenting for a radio station is preferred, but not essential.
- Must have a good quality microphone setup to ensure professional audio delivery.
- Laptop / Computer preferable Windows operating system.
- Ability to work independently and remotely, while adhering to given deadlines.
- Great Time keeping sometimes our schedules do change but we will always inform you of this but shows must be on time.
We do like to reward our presenters, every month we have a "presenter get away" just our way of saying thank-you, It's picked at random however prizes on offer include Train Tickets, Gig Tickets and High Street Vouchers.
This is a voluntary position, and no financial compensation is provided.
To apply for the position, please send a short demo to email@example.com Please include your full name, contact details, and any relevant experience or qualifications.