Digital Content Creator
Midlands 103 is recruiting a Digital Content Creator to help create, schedule and execute our digital offerings for our clients and for the stations own digital platforms, creatively marrying the invasive power of radio with the visual prowess of digital media.
The Digital Content Creator role at Midlands 103 is a rewarding role which will get you designing graphics one day, filming the next, managing a client’s social media the other and sometimes all three in one day… Then who knows what’s in store for the week after that, as the Midlands 103 digital team is always coming up with new ways to push the amazing medium of radio with the power of digital as well as working across the Midlands 103 events and with our clients making them stand out in the digital world.
This role is a great opportunity for a graduate or digital professional to work as part of the most popular radio station in Laois, Offaly and Westmeath.
Day to Day tasks
- Creating Social media posts and graphics
- Creating website banners
- Managing social media accounts for clients
- Scheduling digital assets
- Filming and editing videos
- Maintaining the Midlands 103 Website
- Making Instagram lives, stories and TikTok videos
- Helping out with Midlands 103 Events
- Writing and uploading articles and features.
The successful candidate will have:
- Knowledge of all social media platforms
- Passion for all forms of media and entertainment.
- Experience or college degree in Digital Media or similar
- Excellent communication skills (both in conversation and in writing).
- Basic or advanced knowledge of software such as Audition, Photo Shop and Premier Pro.
- An interest in designing graphics and editing video
- Podcast and digital audio knowledge.
- Article writing/ creative writing
- A knowledge in Social Media planning using Meta Business suite and programmes such as Hoot suite
Please apply with your CV and cover letter to Sarah Casserley, Head of Digital: email@example.com by Friday December 2nd.