Music Producer – Red FM
Bauer Media Audio Ireland is Ireland’s premier media company and the home of some of Europe’s leading commercial media brands. Bauer Media Audio Ireland owns and operates a portfolio of media channels with a strong focus on commercial radio and emerging digital media.
The company maintains some of the largest independent radio networks in Ireland and it continues to be one of the fastest-growing radio networks in the world.
Our brands include Newstalk, Today FM, 98FM, Spin, Spin South West, Off The Ball, Red FM, Media Central, along with Ireland’s largest digital audio platform, audioXi.
Red FM is Cork’s Number One Hit Music Station with a wide range of entertaining, informative and locally produced content. Cork’s Red FM is the IMRO Radio Awards Music Station of the Year 2022.
About The Role
Reporting to the Managing Editor you will be responsible for the music delivery on Red FM. This includes the scheduling and preparation of music logs in tandem with guidance and contribution from the Managing Editor, but also overseeing all the preparation and / or support for music presenters and shows.
You know how to keep a dance floor full at all times. You have an authentic vibrant passion for multiple music genres.
What You'll do:
- Music Scheduling for Red FM.
- GSelector and Zetta management.
- Making sure that music shows / content on Red FM are leading the industry standard for their audiences and genres.
- Work with music research and trends, implementing such analysis into the scheduling of channels.
- Create and co-ordinate original music projects working with internal and external stakeholders in these projects.
- Oversee the delivery of artist interviews and recordings.
- Contribute in delivering artists and music moments for Red FM Events.
- Cover workloads of fellow music producers across the BMAI Group
If the following sounds like you, you might be the right person for the job:
- You have the ability to work well with others and thrive in a group working environment.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills and multi-tasking skills,
- You are passionate about radio and music.
- You have excellent attention to detail and an ear for music
- You are flexible and have the ability to work weekends.
Before applying, make sure you tick the following boxes:
- Knowledge of GSelector, Zetta and Adobe Audition would be an advantage.
- Experience of working in a radio broadcasting or music streaming environment.
- Knowledge of executing on air commercial promotions would be an advantage
- Being able to tech-op/drive a studio desk would also be an advantage
Our Culture & Rewards
At Bauer Media Audio Ireland we strive to be the most innovative, dynamic and best in class media outlet in Ireland. We want more people to spend more time with us. We want to talk to every person in Ireland, every single week, through one of our channels. To make this happen, our team is made up of some of the most passionate and creative people you’ll find. Working here means no two days are the same. The work by its nature is fast paced, and it can be intense - we work really hard – but we are all here because we truly love what we do.
We are committed to promoting, developing and facilitating a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace culture, and to encourage and support the creation and distribution of content that reflects the diverse audience in Ireland.
Bauer Media Audio Ireland employees believe that the most important thing in creating a happy, respectful workplace culture is to simply act like the kind of person you would like to work with. Our employees believe in a guide to work by ‘Be Sound, Be Fearless, Be United and Be Accountable’. We live by these values every day.