Operations Assistant (£27k, full-time)
We're recruiting for an Operations Assistant to join our team at Media City, Salford.
The role includes -
Budgeting & Finance
- Process project invoices and record expenses.
- Manage supplier invoices and queries.
- Reconcile financial information between Xero and project management platforms.
- Process bank transactions and BACS runs from Xero.
- Build, promote, and proactively maintain project management platforms.
- Monitor workload allocation across the organisation using existing project delivery software.
- Liaise with production teams daily to ensure schedules are accurate.
- Assist teams in forecasting resourcing needs for projects.
- Identify automation/API opportunities across platforms.
- Assist the leadership team with internal comms relating to new systems and processes.
- Handle incoming business enquiries via phone and email.
- Organise office upkeep and hosting visitors on site.
- Support production teams with administrative requests.
- Work with the Head of Operations to administrate staff onboarding and offboarding.
- Record staff time off: sickness, annual leave, time in lieu etc.
Your experience for this role.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an operations/administrative role
- Significant experience using project or resource management tools
- Ability to accurately process financial information using Xero or similar software
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise effectively
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion
- Great analytical skills, with the ability to interpret data and make recommendations
- Experience using Productive.io
- Understanding of automation and API integration opportunities
- Previous experience in a similar administrative or operations role