Senior Sales Account Manager
HOURS OF WORK: 35 hours per week
REPORTING TO: Commercial Director
SALARY: £38,000 – £42,000 per annum OTE £66,000
Premier is the UK’s largest Christian media organisation and the gateway to around 2 million highly engaged people. Premier’s distinct media environment covers 3 radio stations, 3 magazine brands and a host of associated websites and digital communications, as well as a suite of podcasts. Our media sales professionals sell across the full portfolio; radio print and digital advertising, promotions, sponsorships, and events, dealing with a broad range of Christian and secular brands, organisations, and Ministries.
We are looking for an experienced senior sales account manager to join our small team of media sales professionals. You will have experience in selling radio advertising and sponsorships, with experience in print and digital media as a distinct advantage. You will have a track record of sales achievement in the media and advertising industry and thrive in a target-led environment. You will also be a good networker, with the ability to source your own leads. You will be given a portfolio of strategically important clients to manage, but also be expected to generate consistently high levels of new business, growing, and retaining your client base.
- At least 3 years of experience in radio, print, events, or sponsorships selling
- Ability to sell cross-platform in a media and advertising setting
- A confident presenter, with the ability to forge relationships with organisations of all sizes
- Able to sell and to the close, and never settle with less than the achievement of your targets
- Able to manage and grow relationships with strategically important clients, exceeding their expectations in terms of service delivery
- At least 3 years of experience in a senior sales role
- Able to use a recognised CRM platform to manage your pipeline and your task lists
- Can work as part of a collaborative team, sharing best practices and acting as a role model to less experienced team members
Post-holder will work in a Christian environment and will deal with Christian organisations, Christian Ministries, and Christian listeners, most of the time; therefore, it will be necessary for the post-holder to be a Christian.
Due to the number of applications we receive, we cannot reply to unsuccessful candidates, therefore, if you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application please accept that on this occasion, your application has been unsuccessful.