Endorse Radio is a brand new radio station broadcasting across Devon online, on mobile, smart speakers and launching on DAB+ in the first quarter of 2023.
We are looking for a program director who can provide leadership within this role. You will be responsible for leading and managing multiple aspects of the radio station's, on-air experience from talent and content to music control and general house keeping/programming.
About the role.
The successful candidate will help with new on air talent and coaching current presenters and DJs. It's really important that understand our vision and needs from the start to provide the image that we strive to achieve.
- Plan and oversee the on-air experience of the station, including tone, programming, production, sound & theme.
- Attract and grow audience share, ratings, and revenue.
- Identify, recruit, manage, and coach on-air talent (eg, frequent listening/aircheck sessions with on air talent).
- Successfully create new and manage existing music categories as well as show specific logs.
- Have an understanding of Myraid V5/V6 and it's sister programs
A great eye for detail, quality output, and impeccable love for radio/media. Please note - You don’t have to have any professional/career experience for this role, we are interested in quality of output rather than experience.
You must have a detailed understanding of radio broadcasting and an understanding of OFCOM compliance is considered a plus, but not essential.
We look forward to hearing from you soon! Please apply by sending a bit about yourself and your CV to email@example.com.
Issues with a job listing or this site? Email firstname.lastname@example.org