3FM is the Isle of Man’s #1 music radio station and multimedia company. Broadcasting across the island, we offer a dynamic working environment in our state-of-the-art digital studios. We’re the #1 station for under 55’s on the island and boast the largest market share for females 35-55.
With a very successful multimedia presence via our website and respective social media channels, we’re also market leaders in video streaming and production on the Isle of Man.
Broadcasting since 2004, 3FM is loved by listeners and advertisers alike as the FEEL GOOD station on the Isle of Man.
This is a unique opportunity to embrace the Isle of Man way of life, famed for a great work-life balance and set in one of the most stunning locations in the British Isles. Officially the safest place to live in the British Isles, the Isle of Man also offers residents one of the lowest income tax rates in Europe.
Find out more about relocating to the Isle of Man here: https://www.locate.im/
We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to manage, coach and motivate our successful sales team to achieve the goals and targets of the company during a very exciting time of growth and development.
The ideal candidate will take responsibility for the delivery of commercial revenues through the management of the sales team and the day to day business. Managing activities such as productivity, sales activity, customer management and development, streamlining processes and administration and delivering quality customer service in order to deliver robust financial performance.
• A proven track record in Sales Management within a commercial radio/media environment
• Ability to coach, motivate and manage a team
• Management of your own client base alongside that of your team
• Experience in recruiting and developing successful sales people
• A love of creative ideas and a strong understanding of the media landscape
• A determination to achieve and exceed monthly and quarterly sales targets
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Accuracy in forecasting sales revenues both individually and for the wider commercial team
• Understanding of how to maximise digital revenues alongside traditional revenue
• Utilising available research data tools and market sector information
You will need to have a full clean driving licence and send your CV & covering letter to 3FM’s Managing Director - Jason Quinn via email.
All Applications will be treated in the strictest confidence