Do you have a passion for selling? Do you have experience of selling to businesses? Do you like the idea of working freelance? Do you have great customer service skills? How would you like to earn uncapped commission?
If you have answered yes to the above then we may have the right opportunity for you!
Rotherham Broadcasting CIC is looking for an enthusiastic, knowledgeable, strategically-minded and, above all, passionate person to join our team on a commission basis, selling advertising space on our local radio station (based in Rotherham, South Yorkshire).
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- You will concentrate on clients in South Yorkshire but can also working with national clients in the UK, developing new campaign ideas, demonstrating great account management skills and be motivated by winning new business.
- You will be promoting our brand across the region and become an ambassador for the station, seeking new business opportunities and creating campaigns to meet the customers objectives.
- You will work with the production team to implement campaign ideas.
- Key Measure of Success.
We will supply you with all the information you will need so that you have all the information you require to carry out the role.
What we are looking for:
- Be a confident self-starter who is pro-active, a sense of responsibility, friendly and can work independently.
- Have an ability to develop ideas that meet the needs of the client.
- Ability to spot and put forward ways to maximise revenues by utilising new and innovative ideas.
- Able to work to tight deadlines when needed.
- Able to form excellent relationships.
- Good solid attention to detail.
- Results driven.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Open, honest, with an ability to develop personal integrity quickly and enthusiastically.
- Is willing to understand training and development when required.
- Have great face-to-face and telephone communication skills.
- Have a track record of selling advertising and sponsorship ideally in a radio environment (however we are interested to hear from other enthusiastic individuals).
- Have excellent negotiation skills.
- Be money-orientated.
- Prioritise their own work load.
- Knowledge of the Rotherham & Sheffield area would be an advantage.
- Have access to transport (or able to use public transport) to enable travelling to local businesses.
- Enjoys uncapped commission.
- Potential to work for other sister radio stations.
This is a self-employed position and you will be responsible for your own tax and insurance.
Issues with a job listing or this site? Email email@example.com