Snr Podcast Producer at Listen
Who Are We?
Listen are the UK’s leading podcast production agency working with the world’s biggest talent, brands and entertainment platforms on award-winning audio and video podcasts. Listen Labs is a dedicated strategy and marketing division within Listen working on bespoke projects for brands, publishers and creators. Our clients include Netflix, BBC, Audible, Spotify, Wondery, BMW, Sky Sports, Global, ITV and many more.
As a Snr Podcast Producer, you will be expected to deliver the highest editorial and production standards and continually develop practical, creative proposals for the content for which you are responsible. The key elements of the job are:
- Taking day-to-day charge of multiple audio & video podcast projects.
- Being responsible for idea generation, scripting, recording, editing and delivery.
- Client and talent liaison.
- Casting and guest booking.
- Continually creating entertaining and informative content that is compliant and audience-appropriate.
Who are we looking for?
You’ll be someone with significant podcast production experience with a broad range list of producing credits on your CV (audio & video podcasts) and you will used to dealing with known talent.
Importantly, you will have:
- Excellent scripting skills.
- The ability to get the best out of your host(s).
- Developed audio editing skills (preferably Pro Tools and/or Reaper).
- A meticulous nature.
- A proven ability to research subject areas thoroughly and effectively using a range of sources.
- An ability to forward plan effectively.
- A natural propensity to be a self-starter, while also collaborating with other Producers, APs and of course an Exec.
- A flow of new ideas and the ability to articulate them effectively.
This is a hybrid role which will require you to work from home and Listen’s London offices.
£38,000-£45,000 depending on experience.
Working at Listen
- Private Health Insurance through Westfield Health.
- Money back on everyday health treatments plus fitness and retail discounts.
- A flexible way of working (London office & access to shared working offices around UK).
- 25 days holiday.
- ½ day birthday booster (additional half day off on/near birthday).
- Opportunity to swap 2 UK bank holidays for other religious holiday dates.
- 5% pension contribution on qualifying earnings.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Drinks & pizza every Thursday!
Listen values all people and ideas and continually strives to be a place where everyone and every view is welcome. Diversity and inclusion are of great importance to us. We welcome applications from the widest possible range of people regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief.
We are signatories of the Equality in Audio Pact and Menopause workplace pledge, a host company of the Multitrack Fellowship scheme, and offer Diversity & Inclusion training to our team through Creative Access.
Please send a copy of your CV and a maximum of 2 paragraphs on why you think you would be the perfect fit for this role to email@example.com
The deadline for this application is Monday 19th February 2024.