Projects & Sales Support Co-ordinator
The Project and Sales Coordinator role helps to form the backbone of a team who create, plan and deliver bespoke commercial solutions both on air and on our digital platforms for a diverse range of clients, from Universal Orlando Resort to Hyde Park Winter Wonderland.
As our next Project and Sales Coordinator you’ll be involved in all stages of the sales process, from brief, to post-campaign analysis, ensuring that we deliver excellent customer service and effectively respond to briefs. Working closely with a team of experienced account managers, you will provide administrative support for airtime campaigns and be vital to the creation of bespoke branded content opportunities for our clients.
You will become an integral part of the London Radio Team, working across the entire Bauer Media Audio portfolio, but with a focus on our national radio brands: Magic, KISS, Absolute Radio, Planet Rock, Scala Radio, Jazz, heat and Kerrang! Our team work across all radio opportunities including airtime, sponsorships, promotions and other branded content partnerships.
Our team form part of the wider Bauer Media Advertising department. The advertising team’s vision is to “seamlessly deliver excellence in everything that we do”. This role is at the very heart of that mission.
We work to a hybrid working model, this role will be linked to our London office.
- Planning, booking and on-going administration of all radio and associated digital campaigns
- Prioritising and managing workloads to maintain a high level of accurate administration for the team
- Liaising with clients and agencies to provide airtime plans and support their relationship with Bauer
- Delivering exceptional customer service through the efficient and accurate turnaround of plans and proposals
- Assisting with the preparation of client pitches & presentations
- Compiling campaign delivery information for post campaign analysis including on air, screen grabs and online stats
- Developing effective working relationships with the rest of the team and other internal departments such as programming, marketing and scheduling teams to ensure clear and consistent communication
- Downloading and sending competition audio, spot times and campaign information to clients as requested
- Recording of all bookings on team reports, reconciliation and analysis of revenue
- Assisting the Project and Support Manager and help organise client hospitality events
- Managing credit and pre-paid accounts and invoices
- Great team working skills, with the ability to support others in the team as needed
- The ability to manage a busy workload in a time-pressured environment
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude and able to use own initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Curious and always willing to learn
- A solutions-focused approach to problem-solving
- Conscientious, punctual, willing to work hard and take ownership on projects
- Confidence in the use of Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- An interest in radio, advertising or digital media
- Experience in a customer service or sales-orientated role
- Experience in radio planning, marketing or in creative solutions
- Relevant media degree, course or experience