Social Media Producer
- We’re looking for a creative and pro-active social media producer with experience of working with a music brand audience to help support Absolute Radios day-to-day digital output.
- Working closely with the Digital Editor for Absolute Radio and the Head of Social you will be driving engagement on our digital platforms, encouraging listening and growing the audience of our station
- You’ll work closely with the cross network digital team and the wider programming teams to create compelling targeted content that grows the station’s core audience across radio and digital.
- You’ll support the production of show content across across the digital platforms,, capturing the style of each broadcast in a creative and innovative way to engage and grow followers.
- You’ll be obsessed with the finer details that go into making every piece of content succeed and have a natural thirst to make things better the following day.
- You’ll have a level understanding of broadcast regulations and law, and be able to apply this understanding in the pressure of a live studio environment.
- When required you’ll work with the wider digital team in the creation, co-ordination and administration of marketing, events and commercial.
- You will bring knowledge of and interest in the artists we play on Absolute Radio.
- You will have the creativity and the ability to turn an abstract idea into and end product that will be enjoyed by our listeners.
You'll be full of ideas but also possess the ability to stimulate others to create great content. You'll always be thinking further ahead, and thinking strategically. You’ll always be asking “how can we make this even better?”
Create and post engaging video and station content that resonates with our audiences.
Edit (and occasionally film) social-specific videos.
Moderate social media channels and respond to audience enquiries.
Pitch in with creative ideas at regular planning sessions.
Work at occasional events outside of traditional office hours to provide live social media coverage.
The Ideal Candidate
You'll understand the target audience inside out and have a sound understanding on how to grow audiences.
You'll be confident when working towards your own personal objectives as well as helping others in achieving business goals, regularly setting and stretching new standards and goals.
You'll have loads of experience from working in a similar type of role.
You'll be confident using Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, Audition, online content management systems (or similar) and should be extremely confident on social media (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat & TikTok).
Applications via the Bauer Media Jobs Portal.