Account Manager, Today FM Solutions
Media Central, the sales team behind 10 of Ireland’s most successful media brands, Newstalk, Today FM, Spin 1038, Spin South West, 98FM, Beat 102-103, Classic Hits, iRadio, OTB Sports and Ireland’s largest digital audio exchange audioXi, is looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our team.
You’ll be joining an award-winning team and company that, since its launch in 2014, has disrupted and changed the role of media suppliers in Ireland, spear-headed the development of Ireland’s Solutions market, and continues to deliver innovative and award-winning campaigns with clients across all sectors.
In this role, you will work on driving Today FM Partnerships, Solutions, Sponsorship, Events and Commercial Content revenue across Ireland’s leading media agency groups. You’ll join an energetic and ambitious team as we partner and work with the biggest Irish and international brands. Today FM is Ireland’s leading independent national radio station, the biggest brand in the Media Central portfolio, behind some of Ireland’s most dynamic commercial partnerships.
As the Today FM Solutions Team Leader, you’ll be responsible for managing and delivering monthly sales targets, working daily with the content and commercial teams across Today FM and the Media Central Network of station brands.
You’ll be required to deliver outstanding account management and client service, develop agency growth strategies & produce and execute creative and innovative advertising, experiential, social and solutions & sponsorship campaigns across all Today FM’s touch-points.
You must have a deep understanding of the agency market in Ireland and thrive within team environments whilst also possessing leadership qualities and the ability to work off your own initiative.
REPORTING TO: Head of Solutions
- Work with the Media Central partner teams to create & deliver campaigns on time and according to clients’ briefs.
- Achieve monthly sales targets.
- Ability to lead and drive a team.
- Respond to client briefs and develop both existing and new client relationships.
- Drive creativity throughout our network.
- Oversee the execution of all relevant aspects of clients’ Sponsorships and Promotions. This will span across on-air, experiential, digital and high-quality social broadcasts as well as all elements of digital audio.
- Event and campaign management.
- Accurately report relevant metrics on all campaigns, across all platforms.
- Develop and deliver face-to-face and virtual presentations.
- Manage & develop new products & revenue streams.
- Responsible for regular financial reporting.
- Responsible for ensuring the wider Media Central sales team are updated with relevant station brand statistics and campaigns.
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry verticals, related events, publications and announcements.
Our Culture & Awards
At Media Central we strive to be the most dynamic, creative, and innovative Media Sales House in Ireland. And for this to be achieved our team is made up of people with those very same characteristics. Working in Media Central means no two days are alike. The work by its nature is fast paced, exciting and never boring! – Our team works hard because we are proud of and love what we do.
Since our inception in 2014 our staff numbers have trebled in size, we are focussed on growth – both on a company level but more importantly on a personal level amongst our staff. We are committed to promoting, developing and facilitating a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace and culture.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- A passion and talent for advertising & media.
- A positive and ‘can-do’ attitude.
- An understanding and experience of media sales and digital marketing.
- A level of experience in executing digital activations.
- An understanding of broadcast sponsorship, promotions & commercial content.
- An excellent level of client service skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- A keen interest in how technology can be used to improve advertising solutions for clients.
- A drive to succeed.
- A proven track record of key account management in an Advertising Agency, digital sales or media organisation. (3 years minimum)
What We Can Offer You
- The opportunity to work in an exciting and dynamic environment and company with offices based in the heart of Dublin City.
- Competitive starting salary with an extremely attractive Performance Related Bonus that will see you far out perform your OTE.
- An opportunity to grow and progress within a fast paced ever changing environment.
- A flexible working environment.
- Attractive Annual leave, home office and mobile phone package.
- An extensive training program across a multitude of skill sets.