Assistant Producer – Absolute Radio
We are looking for an Assistant Producer to join our Absolute Radio team in London
You will be the Assistant Producer on the Dave Berry Breakfast Show you will work to support the team to deliver award-winning content on a daily basis. From preparing callers and both on-air and social/digital content during the live show, to generating ideas and editing the daily podcast, this is a role which requires an all-rounder who is looking to take the next step in their career.
Absolute Radio is where Real Music Matters. The successful candidate will be joining a family that creates entertaining and engaging content for more than five million people across 10 stations. We’re ambitious and forward-thinking, we put our audience first and we want to be the best we can be, with innovation at the core of what we do.
Your main duties will include supporting the Executive Producer and Producer in the studio during the show by preparing content as directed, as well as monitoring our social media channels for content opportunities and interaction. Also;
- Editing the daily podcast and any interview/pre-recorded content for the show.
- Creation and execution of social media content across all platforms which is both run-of-business and new ideas.
- Ensuring bespoke split content for our network of stations is written, recorded, edited and loaded into the play-out systems.
- Ideas generation and maintaining a content bank for the show and commercial clients.
- Archiving audio.
- Working closely with Breakfast Show talent and liaising with other producers and talent across the Absolute Radio Network.
- Fulfilment of competition prizes for winners and commercial team.
What We’re Looking For
- Energy and passion for creating stand-out content for a fast-paced Breakfast Show, whilst working in a close-knit team and on your own.
- Excellent audio editing skills.
- Social media asset creation skills (design and video editing) and a willingness/ability to engage with the show/station’s digital community within the brand tone of voice.
- An ability to work to tight deadlines and in a pressured live show environment.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Experience of working closely with on-air talent.
Expiry Date 6th June 2023
Rewards packages at Bauer Media offer a range of salary sacrifice Benefits, such as our pension scheme and flexible holidays, as well as exclusive Perks like great deals and discounts for everyday life.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + 2 volunteer days
- Internal Bauer Academy – Wide range of learning opportunities to support with your Career Development
- Opportunity to buy additional holiday
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme, tech loan scheme and groups discounts for healthcare insurance
- Discounted subscriptions on Bauer publications (50%)
- Thrive initiatives – Wellbeing at Bauer
- Opportunities to contribute to our Belonging@Bauer and Sustainability initiatives
- Discounted high street vouchers
Issues with a job listing or this site? Email email@example.com