Happy NEWS Year… (well, it could be!).
We’re looking for an experienced broadcast journalist to join our team here at KLFM in King’s Lynn (and, depending on the calibre of the successful candidate, we’re open to discussing a News Editor’s position).
You will be:
- Producing bulletins for our main station, Alexa (flash briefings), and our online KLFM-70s station
- Creating multi-platform content, including online articles and social media videos for an audience who trust us as the number one source of news in West Norfolk
- Working with key contacts in our fantastic community
- Having fun! We pride ourselves on being a great, flexible, and exciting place to work
This role is a Monday-Friday, full time position with the option for occasional, extra shifts at weekends (paid-for, obviously!).
What we’d like from you:
- A journalism qualification (NCTJ/BJTC or equiv.) including media law
- Experience reading bulletins
- Experience working in a newsroom already
- Knowledge of Burli and audio editing software
- The ability to source original stories and build key contacts to deliver the news our audience cares about
- An existing understanding of, or a passion to get to know, West Norfolk.
In return we’ll give you a competitive salary, pension scheme, a staff rewards plan and a fun place to work!
Send a demo and CV to the Content Director, Adam Newstead: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications without a demo will not be considered.