Customer Support Technician
Love problem solving and helping others?
We're expanding our core team of front-line customer care (because we all need a hand every now and then). So if you've got the talent and know-how, then apply by following 'more info'.
- Handling customer queries:
- Inbound sales.
- Front-line 'how-to' questions.
- Complex technical faults.
- Contacting customers via phone/IM to gather info and provide updates.
- Assisting prospective customers during onboarding, which may include video call demonstrations of the product.
- Liaising with DevOps to work on resolutions.
- Monitoring trends on the support desk and feedback forms.
- Working with our content team to update our help literature and video guides.
- Assisting with admin of customer iOS/Android apps and Alexa skills.
- Weekend and public holiday cover (1 weekend day once a month & some bank holidays).
- Above all, a willingness to learn and develop your skills.
- Methodical thinker, who’s proactive at troubleshooting potential problems.
- Great communication skills, and comfortable talking with customers over the phone/IM/video call.
- A positive attitude and aspires to please people.
- Ambitious and target driven with desire to achieve great things.
- Previous experience in a customer service role.
- Online radio, including live broadcasting software.
- Basic understanding of the Linux command line interface.
- Use of macOS and Atlassian Jira Software.
- Salary range: £21,000-£26,000/pa.
- Workplace pension with a 3% employer contribution, increasing to 5% after your first year.
- 28 days holiday per year + your birthday off.
- Perkbox: Free treats and discounts on your favourite brands along with wellness and access to EAP.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Develop your skills: We offer a learning budget for you to buy books, ebooks, and training materials.
- New MacBook Air (for work purposes).
- Hybrid working - remote/office balance open to discussion.
- Office snacks and drinks.
- Social events & team nights out.