Radio Presenter- Vibe 107.6FM
Could you be a new voice on Vibe 107.6 FM?
If you have Presenter experience and would you like to join the amazing team at Vibe, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
As a not-for-profit, community radio station, Vibe 107.6 FM provides fantastic experience and training to aspiring broadcasters, presenters, producers, and programmers in the area. We are currently recruiting for new Presenters and if you have the skills we're looking for, you could be entertaining our listeners with the best music playlist, fun features and competitions! As one of our great teams, you will be talking to a wide range of listeners, so your content needs to be fun, fresh and appealing.
Confidence, enthusiasm, commitment and the skills to present to a large audience are vital. It is expected that you will involve your audience through social media, texts and on air. Therefore, you will need to put in the time to be creative, take ownership and get really stuck in. People who only want to introduce songs need not apply!
- Previous experience presenting in commercial/community/student radio, using commercial standard radio broadcasting equipment
- A passion for radio and an interest in Vibe 107.6 FM and South West Herts
- A confident and enthusiastic sounding voice
- Very good organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Excellent and fun ideas for content and features
- Knowledge of and enthusiasm for new commercial chart music
- Be punctual and committed
- Adaptable to change as well as being quick to find a solution to any problems
‘’I’ve spent 5 years hosting the Friday and Saturday night dance show on Vibe 107.6, it’s been an amazing platform to develop my skills! I am incredibly grateful for not only the station but also its facilities, and the rest of the staff and presenters for being so supportive.’ Laurie Charlesworth, BBC Radio 1 & Spotify Radio presenter
So, if you think you have what it takes, please email your CV and a short demo that is similar to the Vibe 107.6 FM sound to firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, please include a short paragraph on why you want to get involved at Vibe 107.6 FM, highlighting your relevant experience and availability.
Previous team members have gone on to work for the BBC, talkRADIO, Capital, KMFM, Spotify Radio, Inrix, Heart, Kiss, Fire Radio and LBC plus TV channels Sky and E!