Fix Radio is the home of music, entertainment and information for UK tradespeople. The Builders Station broadcasts nationally on DAB digital radio and delivers unrivaled, targeted solutions for construction-facing brands.
Our growing commercial team delivers industry-leading service to our advertisers, across radio, audio, digital and on-ground promotional activations.
The Sales Coordinator will report into the Account Management Lead, working within the wider Account Management team - taking responsibility for managing on air advertising campaigns, sponsorships and promotions for a range of trade-focused clients, as well as selected agency campaigns.
The ideal candidate will prioritise outstanding customer service, utilising radio experience and knowledge to over-deliver for advertisers on executing and reporting on campaigns. Diligence with administration, accuracy and attention to detail are paramount.
You will take responsibility for:
- Assisting the Account Manager with planning the campaign, liaising with the Traffic Manager in booking on and loading airtime copy (audio), while ensuring copy is cleared and compliant.
- Communicating with external commercial producers and managing/following up through the creative radio advertising process to onboard airtime campaigns.
- Prioritising workload and understanding campaign priorities and helping to ensure campaign elements are delivered on time and to the client’s satisfaction.
- Administering accounts on behalf of the Account Manager, maintaining timely and professional communication with clients where necessary.
- Assisting the Account Management team with reporting - delivering monthly ad spot playout reports, campaign metrics and post-campaign analysis.
- Working alongside the Traffic Manager to manage and track advertising revenue yield.
- Closely working with Account Managers to negotiate renewals and upsells for existing clients through not only effective reporting and communication, but “above and beyond” customer service and creative ideation for new campaigns (with the Sponsorship, Promotions and Interactive team).
- Delivering Nielsen stats, audience figures, campaign reach and impacts, digital impressions, programming and content updates and other campaign metrics as required and requested from commercial partners and agencies.
- Presenting post-campaign analysis alongside Account Managers.
- Working closely with other departments - such as Traffic for ad inventory, web and social for implementation of digital campaign elements, Sponsorship and Promotions on upsells/ideas, and Programming for branded content.
- Delivering Recordings of Transmission and other in-situ on air audio to commercial partners from Radiomonitor and other output logging software.
You will also have:
- Working experience of RACE/JET and/or similar campaign planning systems.
- Good knowledge of RCS Zetta and ideally Aquira.
- Experience/knowledge of Aiir or similar web CMS.
- Excellent numeracy skills and strong written and verbal communication.
- Conscientious nature and a willingness to move up in media/radio sales.
- A passion for the radio industry and an interest in great audio/radio programming and branded content.
- Skills with Google Sheets, Slides and Docs.
- A desire to be part of a fast-growing, digital-first radio group.
- An interest in serving a highly-targeted commercial radio listenership.
- Good, timely communication and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Competitive Salary
- This role can be performed remotely with the exception of a once per month meeting in our office in Vauxhall
- 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Working Hours are 09:00 to 17:00, Monday to Friday
Staff Benefits (T&C’s Apply)
- Birthdays Off - take your Birthday off as free holiday on us!
- Half Day Fridays - Take the opportunity to clock off at 2pm on the last Friday of every month!
- Quarterly Staff Social
- Gym Membership - £50 / month contribution towards a gym membership (must go at least once/week)
- Life Insurance - Payable upon Death as Employee for 3x Basic Annual Salary
- Income Protection - Covers 75% of Basic Annual Salary (Need to be off at minimum 13 weeks prior to claiming. Payment for up to 3 years off sick.
- Private Health Insurance - Full Inpatient cover, 4x consultations and full diagnostics. Comprehensive Cancer Cover, 10 Sessions of Therapy, Full Mental Health Cover, 80% up to £400 Dental and £200 optical of cash back available. Online GP Service.