Senior Digital Designer
We are recruiting a Senior Designer to work with our award-winning audio brands, including Absolute Radio, Greatest Hits Radio, Hits Radio, KISS and Magic.
We need a Senior Digital Designer to produce multi-platform visual content that helps bring our radio brands to life on social media, online and within our apps.
You will be working across the whole spectrum of Bauer Media Audio UK – including radio shows, music content/collections, digital only content formats, and podcasts. You will sit at the centre of the business, showcasing the best of what Bauer has to offer across its music and content portfolio.
This is an exciting new position within our business that will play a pivotal role in taking Bauer’s visual identity to the next level.
This role is a hybrid position that is connected to our office in London
- Creating highly creative and compelling visual content for all Bauer Audio brands including KISS, Hits, Greatest Hits Radio, Absolute, Magic, Planet Rock, Kerrang, Scala and Jazz FM
- Leading on design strategy and execution of visual assets to showcase the best of our portfolio’s music and content programming on our apps, online and on social media
- Working with brand Content Directors, plus Heads of Music, Marketing and Social teams to tell the story of our radio stations through engaging and appealing design-led content
- Following visual guidelines and existing brand look and feels, as well as suggesting new creative ways to visually illustrate our cross-brand audio proposition
- Designing visual identities for new content formats and propositions to live online, on social media or within our apps
- Sharing design best practise across the wider business and being a go-to person for innovative ways of visually marketing our brands and content
The Ideal Candidate
- A highly creative and visual person - can tell brand stories through engaging and attention-grabbing imagery
- A clear idea of what compelling, shareable and on-brand content looks like across various online platforms - most notably Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Twitter and Facebook, as well what makes for eye-catching online content
- An expert in Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator.
- Good working knowledge of Figma.
- Interest-in or knowledge of creating animated designs a plus.
- The ability to develop ideas to meet the needs of multiple brands and audiences – as well as the ability to work within different brand visual worlds simultaneously
- Organized and can strictly adhere to timelines and anticipate any potential hurdles. You will need to excel at multi-tasking, problem-solving and competently manage the priorities
- A creative individual who excels in bringing ideas to life and is comfortable sharing and presenting their work. When a non-obvious answer or solution is needed, you can be relied upon to find it
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to both direct as well as follow direction and guidelines
- Great at working with others – from stakeholders to other areas of Bauer, and of course their immediate team, the Senior Digital Designer will understand and embrace collaborative working
Issues with a job listing or this site? Email email@example.com