1st Line Support Analyst
Devote Radio is currently on the search for a talented technical and IT savvy person to join our existing IT department as a 1st Line Support role.
The volunteer role will ideally suit a person looking into the technical aspect and profile for working within a radio station. We provide full training on radio maintenance and server management, including taking part in key tasks to support our Broadcasting department.
A range of the key responsibilities of a 1st Line Support Analyst include:
- Providing 1st line support to our broadcasting department and resolving any issues or escalating to the relevant 2nd and 3rd line support teams.
- Taking part in initial IT setup for new volunteers joining our broadcasting department.
- Providing Playout One support to our broadcasting team.
- Assisting the broadcasting department in managing music uploads and managing playlist requirements as required.
- Supporting our broadcasting department on any issues when broadcasting live shows.
- Monitoring the radio stream and escalating any issues when needed.
This is a remote based role within Devote.
To apply please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you would be a suitable candidate and including any existing experience/passion for being part of an IT team in radio.
Issues with a job listing or this site? Email email@example.com