Founded in Hamburg in 1875, Bauer Media is a privately-owned, global media company operating in 17 countries with a portfolio of market leading consumer brands across radio, magazines and digital.
Bauer Media Audio is one of Europe’s leading digital radio and audio businesses, reaching over twenty-five million listeners daily across FM, DAB, digital TV, web, apps and voice-controlled devices. Through its portfolio of world-class brands the business spans the UK, Poland, Slovakia, Denmark, Sweden, Finland and Norway with leading brands including Mix Megapol, Radio Nova, RMF, Absolute Radio, KISS and Magic.
KISS is an experience and a fun place to be. We value realness and passion. We always have something relevant to tell you about. A place where everyone is welcome. We like a laugh but we’re always kind and promise to practice what we preach. We’re honest and we have opinions. We are on your level and will earn your attention never demand it. We will never stand still. We will always hold up great talent we believe in. Above all music is our life.
Focus of your Role:
As a KISS Assistant Producer, you are required to positively contribute to the production and development of multi-platform programming across the KISS channels. Programming will include studio-based live shows, pre-recorded shows - both music and entertainment orientated.
What you’ll do:
You’ll need to develop associated digital content and have a sensibility for music scheduling. You’ll be responsible for completing the admin associated with your content, like music reporting. Flexibility with hours essential. You will be expected to maintain high editorial and production values and be proactive with creative suggestions for content, shows, talent and network event-radio moments.
As a KISS Assistant Producer, you will be expected to support your fellow team members, if and when needed. This could include other studio-based live or pre-recorded shows.
You will follow the lead of your Producer, and work collaboratively and independently to fulfil objectives.
Your work will ultimately ladder up to the wider KISS strategy set by the Content Director – to grow our <35 UK audience.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Future content planning and daily production of assigned shows.
- Support your Producer in effective briefing and execution of all commercial (S&P) activity.
- Help plan and co-produce associated digital content (video, social media).
- Support your Producer with confident direction and development of talent in a live and pre-recorded broadcasting environment.
- You may be asked to operate the studio independently (during live shows and pre-records).
- Excellent editorial decision making during live shows and in the edit. Confidence to refer up where relevant.
What you will bring:
- Passion, authenticity and creativity.
- Good editing and automation skills for production of programmes and mixes.
- Proficient use of digital playout/management systems.
- Digital audio editing (incl. Adobe Audition).
- Demonstrating strong awareness of new/current KISS music (Dance Music, Pop Music, Black Music) and culture essential.
- Competent in radio scheduling software – and ability to transfer from other systems to Bauer systems (RCS/ Zetta).
- Ability to articulate ideas and support projects and ideas independently.
- Excellent organisational and admin skills.
- Awareness of Ofcom Broadcasting Code.
What we’ll offer you:
Our promise to you is that Bauer Media is a great place to do great work with great people. Belonging at Bauer is about our dual goals of being as representative as we can of the audiences we serve, and about creating a working environment where all our people feel able to bring their whole selves to work every day. It’s part of everything we do, and everyone who works here is responsible. If you join us, you’ll be an important part of this as well. We celebrate diversity in all its forms, and encourage authenticity, knowing that our differences are celebrated.
To apply please go to: https://careershub.bauermedia.co.uk/members/modules/job/detail.php?record=90