Q Radio broadcasts across Northern Ireland to a diverse audience in a unique region. This is an exciting opportunity to join an enthusiastic team in Northern Ireland’s only locally owned commercial station.
Listeners value our ‘feels good’ brand philosophy which underpins all of our on-air content. Our core audience is 25-44 with a focus on mainstream pop and weekend party programming. We have a fantastic, award winning team of presenters and are looking to add a presenter to our Breakfast Show team.
- Be an accomplished broadcaster, with energy, enthusiasm and ambition
- Be passionate about creating great on-air content and bringing our ‘feels good’ brand ethos to listeners
- Have strong communication, inter-personal and teamwork skills
- Have the ability to entertain and inform listeners
- Have experience presenting commercial radio including technical experience in running the studio desk
- Have an understanding of programming and relevant regulatory issues
- Be experienced in using various social media platforms and comfortable to plan and share content on a daily basis to support the wider station objectives
- Be experienced in hosting outside broadcasts, events and filming video content for social media platforms
- Skills to understand the demographic of Northern Ireland, demonstrate knowledge of mainstream pop music and showbiz news
- Be able to show creativity, positivity and energy in the role
- Experience of working with RCS Zetta is desirable but not essential as training will be given.
Please send a CV, along with a 15 min demo clearly showcasing your broadcasting and presenting skills, in confidence, to email@example.com
Closing date is 5pm Sunday 7th February 2021