Cover Presenter & Programming Assistant
Total Sense Media are looking for a Cover Presenter & Programming Assistant to work on a 12 month contract. This is an exciting opportunity to join the team behind More Radio, More Radio Retro, and Isle Of Wight Radio.
Working from our studios on the Isle of Wight, the ideal candidate will come with recent or current commercial radio experience, and a track record of delivering engaging, targeted content on music-led radio, as well as a track record of working well with a commercial sales team.
- have a working knowledge of RCS Zetta
- have an ability to generate original, on-brand content relevant to the station’s target audience
- have a thorough knowledge of social media platforms – specifically Facebook and Instagram
- have an awareness of popular culture and current music trends
- have a working knowledge of Adobe Audition or other editing software
- have experience of operating a digital radio studio
- ideally have experience of delivering split links and content on a networked radio show
- Be able to support the commercial team by implementing promotions and competitions both on-air and online.
If you tick those boxes, love to entertain people, and can work effectively both on your own and as part of a team, please send a brief email introducing yourself and an audio example of your work (MP3 only please) to Pete McIntosh, Programme Controller at Total Sense Media – email@example.com
Issues with a job listing or this site? Email firstname.lastname@example.org