As Audio Creative you are responsible for the audio content of broadcasts via our in store radio networks and services. You will be involved in the entire process, from generating ideas to managing the audience response after a programme or content airs.
As a producer you'll manage and work with broadcasting assistants, presenters, engineers and IT staff. You'll make sure that shows run as planned and that they are tailored to key audience demographics. You may also be responsible for the business and commercial management of a programme.
In general, tasks include:
- Developing content, writing material for scripts, bulletins and links
- Sourcing potential contributors and interviewees & talent
- Selecting music appropriate to the programme, the audience and the station
- Producing pre-production briefings for presenters, reporters, technical staff and other contributors
- Managing the logistics of getting people, resources and equipment together at the right place at the right time
- Undertaking editing, interviewing and reporting duties as necessary
- Managing voiceovers for both pre-recorded and recorded output
- Checking that copyrights are cleared and understanding media law
- Contributing to, and making use of, an archive of audio resources which can be re-used
- Responding to client feedback, referring on to other departments as necessary
- Producing and making use of user-generated content
- Using technology, such as Adobe Audition, for editing and production purposes
To apply for this role send a demo (limit 2MB) with cover letter and CV to email@example.com.