The PA will play a key role in the business, helping to support our teams to amplify our brands to a wider audience to increase our stations’ reach and drive listening hours.
The focus of this role will be to support the Director of Music and our Content & Marketing Teams.
- Diary Management for the Director of Music and the Content & Marketing Teams
- Cover/support for the other PA’s
- Responsible for the Director of Music and the Content & Marketing Teams
- Admin support with contracts, budgets and contractor payments
- Recruitment support with HR and payroll
- Holiday cover for the other PAs within the business.
- Writing advanced PowerPoint presentations
- Leading positive team culture initiatives
- Programming, events and marketing team support
- Assisting at brand events and live sessions often at weekends & evenings
- Overseeing the day-to-day admin – ranging from sending out guest tickets, managing guest lists, booking lunch appointments, team meetings/ad hoc project support
- Assisting with company-wide events and award entries
- General and regular admin duties to grand stakeholders and external sources
- Managing team building events and morale maintaining initiatives
The Ideal Candidate
The ability to build brilliant relationships whilst working in a time-pressured environment is at the heart of everything you’ll do in this role, so you’ll bring:
- The ability to communicate effectively with the team
- Attention to detail
- The ability to manage a busy workload in a time-pressured environment
- Great team working skills, and the ability to support others in the team as needed.
- Confidence in your interpersonal skills
- A real passion for the brands you’re working with
- Outstanding project management and organisational skills
- Advanced understanding of outlook calendar, Microsoft Teams, and diary scheduling management