The podcast team is expanding to create and launch new shows across a broad range of popular topics. As Europe’s leading commercial audio broadcaster, Bauer Media Audio has great ambitions to grow its podcast business and you can be part of that success in the UK.
This experienced Podcast Producer will be a key part of Bauer Media UK’s expanding podcast team, sharing our love and enthusiasm for the medium. They will have an entrepreneurial spirit and be able to generate new compelling ideas, coach presenters and develop concepts into fully fledged podcasts.
You will produce and create entertaining, informative and captivating shows across a wide range of popular topics.
- Script, record, edit, mix and publish new and existing podcasts
- Participate in collaborative ideation sessions, originate new ideas, develop concepts and write treatments
- Keep abreast of the latest trends and play your role in building Bauer’s podcast audiences
- Help co-ordinate experienced freelance speech producers and share your skills and experience to mentor new staff podcast producers
- Collaborate with marketing, digital, commercial and legal teams to ensure that shows, campaigns, host-read ads, branded content, contracts, payments and music licensing agreements are delivered on time
The Ideal Candidate
- Enthusiasm, creativity and curiosity
- A love of podcasting
- Experience in speech audio and podcasting
- Deep understanding of the podcast marketplace
- A flair for ideas and a passion for creating great podcasts
- Strong scriptwriting and script-editing
- Strong audio editing and mixing skills
- The ability to build brilliant relationships and work collaboratively
- Self-motivated with developed organisational skills
Issues with a job listing or this site? Email firstname.lastname@example.org