Senior Sales Executive
Endorse Radio is Devon's only local hit music radio station, bringing authentic & energy-filled content to the community for 15-34 year olds. Our audience loves hearing the most up-to-date music alongside the occasional throwback to take them back to when they were younger. Our audience tends to follow us on multiple mediums and enjoys interacting with a media outlet that's relevant to them.
Endorse Radio is about to get a whole lot bigger! We will be coming to DAB+ in the first quarter of 2023. Serving around 135,000 listeners. We expect to be on air soon.
To move forward with our new vision for the station, we will be looking for a sales executive to join our team.
The ideal candidate would have to:
- Provide a proven track record of results and achievements, particularly within sales.
- Be able to achieve monthly and quarterly sales targets.
- Build & maintain effective customer relationships.
- Have exceptional communication and presentation skills.
You will also have:
- Excellent numeracy skills and strong written and verbal communication.
- A passion for the radio industry and an interest in great audio/radio programming and branded content.
- Skills with Google Sheets & Docs.
- A desire to be part of a fast-growing, digital-first radio group.
- Good, timely communication and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- It's important to keep in mind this role is a self-employed position.
- This role can be performed remotely with the exception of a once per month meeting in Exeter.
- This role would work perfectly for someone looking to earn extra money alongside their full or part-time jobs.
Staff Benefits (T&C’s Apply)
- Birthdays Incentives - take your Birthday off and earn £50 on us!
- Gym Membership - £10 / month contribution towards a gym membership (must go at least once/week)
- A monthly meal voucher to a restaurant in Exeter up to the value of £25 once a month.
- A very healthy commission on new sign-ups and a good commission on monthly payments.
You will need to have a driving license and send your CV & cover letter to Endorse Radio's Managing Director - firstname.lastname@example.org
All Applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.