Senior Social Media Producer – Jazz FM and Scala
We are looking for a Senior Social Media Producer to join our team at Jazz FM and Scala in London.
This is a unique opportunity to develop the social media strategy for both Scala Radio and Jazz FM. You will work closely with all key areas of the brands from radio and content producers, Marketing, Commercial and the wider Digital team.
You will help devise and deliver a compelling and creative digital strategy which grows reach and share in terms of social engagement of our accounts. You will work closely with another Senior Social Media Producer whose focus will be on content creation.
You’ll be a key part of a small team who loves Jazz FM and Scala Radio and understands the lives these music lovers and culture junkies across the UK. You’ll have an opinion on the music they love, the social accounts and influencers they follow and the things that matter to them.
Jazz FM and Scala Radio are the two beloved specialist boutique brands within the Bauer Audio Portfolio that specialise in jazz music (Jazz FM) and classical music (Scala).
As brands, they are there to serve a musically curious ABC1 audience who enjoy the finer things in life. Musically they love familiarity, but they also like to lean in and discover. Jazz FM and Scala Radio superserve those sizeable audiences with content based around their respective musical worlds such as live music sessions, interviews and quality documentaries, all of which also live in the social and digital space.
Together they have listening audiences of around 750,000 and with that comes unrivalled access to artists that allow creativity for all channels managed by devoted teams with a passion for the music and the brands.
We work to a Hybrid working pattern, in this role you will be expected to work from home and our office in London.
What you'll do
- The role requires demonstrable team leadership skills and the ability to influence production and presentation teams.
- You will be required to demonstrate experience in creating compelling, shareable, on-brand content for Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. You will be accomplished at driving engagement and new listeners via digital platforms.
- Pitch in with creative ideas at regular planning sessions.
- Work at occasional events outside of traditional office hours to provide live social media coverage.
- Your role will include creating and managing a plan for content, coverage and promotions which represents the 24/7 nature of the radio station.
- You will be across Key Performance Indicators for third party and owned channels using analytics tools.
- You will have experience creating new digital formats for broadcast brands.
- You will love the music that the stations play (jazz, soul, blues and classical music) and have a good understanding of the content, talent and events that our audience are interested in.
What you'll bring
- A can-do attitude, with a positive mindset to give things a go
- Creative flair and the ability to help generate ideas and pitch them enthusiastically.
- A collaborative approach
- You care about what’s relevant and essential for our audience. You appreciate the diversity of our target audience and live by a right content, right platform, right time mentality.
- A strong understanding of the music and cultural references of our audience. A keen knowledge of current trends for our audience and the ability to enthusiastically jump on these.
- A strong understanding of the social media landscape, demonstrated through previous work and active participation on social networks.
- Strong writing skills and English skills
- Strong communications skills and be able to communicate both in-person and using tools such as Trello, Slack or Teams, with management, stakeholders, subordinates, and peers
- Time management, organisational and prioritising skills essential
- The ability to stay calm under pressure
- Strong understanding of data reporting using platform’s native analytics and Sprout Social
- Always on top of the latest social trends and an understanding of each social platforms algorithms and how to work best within them
- Design skills using software packages such as Adobe Photoshop
- Video filming skills and editing skills, ideally using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Paid social – boosting and building small advertising campaigns
Issues with a job listing or this site? Email email@example.com