Volunteer DJ/Radio Presenter – WFH
Job Vacancy: DJ/Radio Presenter at VDubRadio
Position: Volunteer DJ/Radio Presenter
Location: VDubRadio, Community Radio Station - Online.
We are looking for enthusiastic and talented DJs and radio presenters to join our team at VDubRadio.com. As a part of our team, you will be responsible for entertaining our listeners with a weekly show, where you can showcase your skills, play great music and engage with our audience. You could also be part of our roadshow team, traveling all over the UK and into Europe through the summer months, entertaining the masses at VW, van life, and motorshow events and festivals.
- Plan, produce and present a weekly radio show with music, news, and community events.
- Conduct interviews and interact with listeners during your show.
- Provide high-quality entertainment to our listeners.
- Attend events and festivals as part of our roadshow team.
- Assist with station promotions, including social media posts and remote broadcasts.
- Experience in DJing and radio presenting is preferred but not essential.
- Good communication skills and a confident on-air presence.
- A good understanding of the music genres played on our station.
- Ability to interact with listeners and engage with the audience.
- Flexibility to attend events and festivals as part of the roadshow team.
This is a volunteer position, and there is no monetary compensation for the role. However, the position provides a unique opportunity to gain experience in radio presenting and DJing, as well as opportunities to attend festivals and events across the UK and Europe.
If you are passionate about music, have a great personality and love interacting with people, then we want to hear from you. Please send your CV and a short covering letter to us at VDubRadio, and we will be in touch soon.
Issues with a job listing or this site? Email firstname.lastname@example.org